Monday, August 30, 2010

I am Wonderful! Or so they say . . . .

In the past couple of weeks I have gotten two letters from three different people out of the blue telling me how wonderful I am at my calling in the church. Talk about cloud 9!!!
I mean, okay, I know that I am always saying that I am so wonderful, and hot, and totally awesome, and I am . . . but it is so great to hear it from others that you love as well.

This one is from two of the girls that I help teach in church. They are so sweet and I love them so much. I never knew that they felt this way about me. Wow, and they look up to me as well. I feel even more now that I need to watch what I say and do to be a good example to them. The Lord has blessed me with such wonderful girls.

This one is from a mother of one of the girls in Young Women's with me. It makes me feel so thankful that the mothers of the girls see the work that we put into our callings so that these girls can truly have a personal relationship with their Heavenly Father.

I LOVE my calling in the church! I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me in so many ways that I can not even count. I love the young women, I love their sweet spirits, I love the bonds that we create together, I love the lessons, the games, the laughs, the tears, the hugs, the growth, the fun, the skits, the treats, the parties, the silliness, and the love.

I am forever in debt to my Heavenly Father for the time that I get spend with these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment