Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011


So for Thanksgiving this year we went over to my sister-in-law, Kacee's house and ate way too much food. You know like you are supposed to. Anyway, it really was a great time and the food was amazing. My family came too, so for the girls first Thanksgiving we had everyone there is was so nice. We ate outdoors, and had a bond fire, and Ken (Kacee's husband) made grilled turkey. My mouth is watering just remembering it. So it wasn't until we were on our way home that I noticed that I hadn't taken any pictures! I was suddenly sick. (insert curse word here) I'm still mad at myself for not remembering. Oh well, what can I do about it now?
The next day we had Thanksgiving for my dad's side of the family and for that one I was going to take some pictures!

Here is Grandpa and Izzy. They were just hanging out together.

So, at my Aunt's house they have goats which the girls really enjoyed watching. (Aunt Jordan is holding Pepper and Grandpa has Izzy)

What do you think of that goat, Izzy?

They also had dogs, horses, chickens (I think), and some other kind of large bird. The girls really like animals so they had so much to look at that I could not get them to look at the camera.

I'm starting to think that I took too many pictures to make up for the day before.

I just it is a good thing my girls are so cute, so there is no such thing as too many pictures.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I tried to upload this video of the the girls watching the goats. I don't think it turned out the best, but there you go.

2 comments:

  1. I need to come visit. One of these next few Mondays or Thursdays I need to just come and stay the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday are better. You name your day. I would love to hang out with you! It has been too long. I will plan lunch and everything.

    ReplyDelete