Thursday, March 15, 2012

My diet!

It is official! I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight! Yeah!
I put myself on a diet and so far it has been working. I have lost the 50 pounds I put on during the pregnancy and now my new goal is ten more pounds. I need to lose ten more pounds by May 1st.
That is when the pools open.
(to be read with terror)

The diet is not that bad, and of the few things I can eat and can eat as much as I want. Which for me is why this diet is working. I love to eat!!!

I can have all the lean meats and vegs I want! Chicken, turkey, fish, and even lean beef or pork is fine.
I can have non-fat dairy and eggs too. I love my eggs so again this diet it working well with the food I like. I can even have sugar free desserts so if I am having a weak moment and need something sweet, I grab a fudge bar or jello or chocolate. Just as long as it's sugar free.

So far, so good! Ten more pounds, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment