Thursday, June 28, 2012

11 months

 My girls are getting so big, I just can't believe the time has gone by so fast. They are growing up before my eyes! I have been so blessed to have these cute little babies in my life and I have tried to enjoy every monment with them that I can. I have tried to forget the dishes in the sink and sit down with them and read a book. I have turned my back on the sweeping and instead crawled around the living on the floor with them. I have tried to keep my blogging up so I can look back at what an adventure this first year has been. I could have been better, but just like the dishes, sometimes it has been more important or me to love on and be with my babies, then it has been to write about them.

 Although the time has gone by too fast I feel as though I have done my best to enjoy my babies. I hate that they are already growing out of the baby stage and are moving to the toddler years, but I am so excited to enter these next couple of years with my sweet girls. 

I love you Pepper.
I love you Izzy.
You make me the happiest mommy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment