Thursday, June 24, 2010

First REAL Post

I am new to this whole blogging thing. In fact I had to ask my darling husband to set everything up for me because I didn't even know where to start. (Don't tell him, but his computer knowlege is the only reason I married him) So now that he has set me up and showed me everything, I am off running.

I didn't plan on blogging about anything particular, just my life and all the fun and trouble I get into. Like this . . .

Yes, that is me and the evil queen from Snow White

Now, you know, don't mess with me. It is no secret that my family and I love Disney. We go to Disneyland all the time. I hope that when I am old I still act like a little girl when I see the gates there. My husband laughs at me for still running up to them as soon as I see them.

I love acting like I am still four years old, and hope that I never grow up.

1 comment: