Saturday, June 26, 2010

Movies with my "Honey"

Cory and I went to the movies last night and watched the new Toy Story movie. It was really good and there were many times during it that I was laughing really hard (Mr. Tortilla Head)

Anyway, while we were waiting, I wanted to check out the flash on my camera to see if it would work in the dark of the movie theater. Yes I don't know what the camera can do and what it can't do. (I am not a technology person) So I told Cory that I wanted to take a picture with him. . .

After looking at the picture I told him that in pictures we need to smile. After all he looks like he is having no fun with me at all. So we took another picture . . .

Yep, That's my "Honey". He is always making me laugh.

Because we waited to go see a movie until one of us found or got free movie passes before we went, the cost of our date night was $1.50 that we spent at QT on sodas. Aren't we the coolest?

No comments:

Post a Comment