Friday, September 17, 2010

Softball with the girls!

"Everybody clap your hands"

This Wednesday we had softball at Cooley Park. Funny thing was only five girls were able to make it for this game, and even funnier; we won. That's right! Five on Ten, We still kick their butts! Go 34th ward Olympians!


Here is Jordan. I had just asked her what she thought about all this silliness.


Paris was hilarious. I don't think I ever saw her run to any single base. I swear she skipped and danced to them all.


That's Jordan again. Ready to hit the ball.


Kaylee on second base. She looks to attentive.


I know the picture is really bad and grainy, but that is Becca on third base getting ready to score us a point. Go Becca!!


Paris again coaching first base, with Kelcie. They are so good looking!

Sis. Goodman (coach), Paris, Kaylee, Becca, Kelcie, Jordan

I am so grateful to have these girls in my life. They make me laugh and I have so much fun with them. Love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment