Tuesday, October 12, 2010


You know when there is a shirt or something that you wore the other day and you want to throw it on again? After looking on the floor, under the bed, and anywhere else that you throw your clothes when you you get home you remember that you put it in the dirty clothes hamper and so you start digging. Don't lie, I know you do it too.

Well, tonight that happened. There was a shirt that I wanted to throw on that I knew I wore the other night. I told Tank, my yellow lab, to get out of the way that I was going to put the clothes right where he was laying. He didn't move, and so . . . .


This is what happened.

The best part is that he just sat there with the clothes on him for like an hour. Crazy dog. He didn't care that we were laughing at him and taking pictures or anything. Just happy to be with his people. I love my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment