Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Nursery is coming together!

Yay! So Cory, my sisters, and myself have spent the last month painting and getting the nursery ready. Today Cory and I put one of the cribs together, and I could not help myself. I ran to Target, printed off my own registry, and bought a set of the bedding that I registered for. It looks so cute!

I really am so excited for my girls to get here. I keep going into the nursery and looking in the empty crib and picturing two little girls sleeping soundly all curled up in blankets. I know that they will be crying a lot too, but I like to picture it with them sleeping. (let me dream, at least for now)

I can't wait to be a mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks adorable! Seems like yesterday that I was sitting in Jake's nursery thinking he would never get here! Time goes so slow the last few weeks but so fast when they get here.

    ReplyDelete