Thursday, April 21, 2011

The cutting of the hair!

Wow, I never knew how long women's hair can grow when they are pregnant. One big plus for me is that, for quite a few months, I have enjoyed beautiful long thick hair. Most of the time when I want to grow my hair out it never happens so well because I happen to had very thin hair. It always seems to become even thinner the longer it is too. But with a large amount of pregnancy hormones running through my body, my hair has stayed thick and rich. However, I still live in AZ.


And with AZ comes it's summers. And with it's summers comes the heat. I just can't stand it anymore!!! The extra "fluff" that we call "da babies" sitting in my belly is adding even more insulation. This has forced me to cut off the hair that for the first time in my life was growing out so well.


It's all cut off!
I do really like it though. My hair stylist is awesome, so it turned out way cute, I just miss my long hair. Too bad, so sad! Maybe if Cory and I decide to have more kids we can plan it so I can keep my long hair though the whole thing.
(That's a good reason to have more kids right?)

3 comments:

  1. sorry to tell you, but usually people loose more hair than they gain after the babies are born, not that we ever do our hair again anyway. :( But on the bright side, you have beautiful hair right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I grow my hair out with each pregnancy and then cut it real short within a few months after the baby's born. Sadly, Johnna's right about the postnatal hair loss (for most women, anyway) ... :-( just another sacrifice we mother's make. I'm so anxious to get my hair cut soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's Claire, btw :-) See you at your shower, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete