Monday, April 25, 2011

Bouncies for the bears?

I am so excited for my girls to get here! Can I say that too many times? Well, I am, and it seems like everyday that goes by I just get more and more excited. I have really enjoyed making a nursery and getting cribs together and buying things for the girls, but . . . . it seems like my mom is even more excited than me.

Let me explain. She bought a crib for her house before I had one. She was the first person to buy clothes, shoes, hair things, and those kinds of things and bring them over to my house. She bought her car seats at the same time I bought mine. And . . . . .



Well, I went over to her house the other day and she had these up on the counter. My sister put the bears in them. Oh how cute! I hope you guys get a laugh out of it.

1 comment: