Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Breast Cancer Walk

A couple of Saturday ago we (Cory, my Dad, Jordan, Kaylee, the Girls, and I) went on a breast cancer walk. It was really cool and nice and short; only three miles. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed being with one another.
There were a lot of people there and lots of families walking together too. I saw youth groups and even young kids too. (3 and 4 year old)
I thought this was really cute.
I walked for my Grandma on my mom's side. She died from breast cancer before I was born. I wish I had had the chance to get to know her while here on earth.

It was a beautiful walk. I loved looking at the mountains and seeing the blue sky. Luckily it had cooled down a little and the temp outside was nice.

Yeah! We made it to the finish. We had a great time and I loved spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment