Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Girls First Halloween


Tell me these aren't the cutest Halloween costumes you have ever seen!
My mom made the wigs, I made the tights, and we bought/had the oneies.
I can't believe they turned out so cute!

So, Halloween this year was fun. We went to two different church parties and even won a costume contest. Everyone kept telling me how cute their costumes were, which of course, I had to agree with!

I know that they are not old enough to go trick or treating but I just had to do it this year. I didn't want such cute outfits to go to waste. We only went down one street and then I few houses on the way back home. I had so much fun, even though a few houses looked at me funny for trick or treating with kids that were not going to be eating the candy. I even had one or two people say to me, "who is really going to be eating this?". Oh well, I had fun showing my cute girls off!

At 5 or 6 houses when we would get there the woman who answered the door would yell to her husband, "John, you have got to come see these costumes" that always made me feel so good. I had so much fun this Halloween and I can't wait to do it again next year. I thought it was fun to go trick or treating when I was a kid but I never knew how much fun it would be as an adult. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment