Saturday, July 7, 2012

Splash Pad at San Tan Market Place

Ok, so first of all, I have a problem! I can not stop taking pictures of these cute little girls. Too many pictures! I think up to this point I have around 700 pictures of "keepers". My dad says that they are the most photographed girls in the world, and I would have to agree. Oh well, you guys are just going to have to deal with looking at all the pictures.

Today we went to the San Tan Market Place and played on the splash pad and play areas. The girls had a blast. Pepper was a little more brave when it came to the water and Izzy loved the play area more. We are definitely going to have to make this a weekly thing this summer!

Pepper in the water. 

Daddy and Izzy

Izzy playing on the ladybug.
Pepper playing on the ladybug.
Izzy says "Take a picture, Mommy!"
Pepper
See ya later! Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment