Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Morning Sickness

http://rlv.zcache.com/morning_sickness_sucks_mug-p1680346675715545132gjod_400.jpg
oh my! . . . . morning sickness go away, come again never!!!!

Yes, I have been really sick. When people find out I'm pregnant one of the most common questions I get asked is "How are you feeling?". Well, I am not feeling so good . . . . x 2. They say that when you are having twins your morning sickness can be double hard as well. Because this is the first time I have ever been pregnant, I have nothing to compare it to, but I can say that I have had to call in sick to work two times already and I hate calling in sick! I am trying to lead my life as though I don't feel like barfing on everyone's shoes, but really I wish I could just close up shop, set up a little bed/house in my bathroom and not leave for two and half more weeks. (this is when my morning sickness is suppose to stop, the best Christmas present I could get)

My venting begins:
To all of you that think you smell nice because you are wearing nice perfumes or colognes: you are my mortal enemy!
To anyone who smokes: please don't smoke around other people. I hate it when I get out of the movie theatre or leave a restaurant, and I CAN'T walk to my own car without smelling your smoke. If I can see you, I can smell you!
I hate to say it but the smell of soaps and cleaner send me over the edge. Please still take baths and showers, but calm down on the smell.
To those of you that wear hairspray in your hair: I can smell it. At this point I can probably tell you what brand you are wearing.
If you have plug in "smelly things" in your house please do not invite me over.
And not that this is a smell thing but, To all of the stores that have locks on their bathroom with keys that I have to check out: Next time, I'm just going to pee on your floor.

Oh, how wonderful pregnancy is!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand...I could smell fabric softener! Hang in there Ashely it will get better...eventually.

    ReplyDelete