Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby

I want a Baby.

OK, I said it out loud. I never really thought that I would get here either. I guess I just thought that one day Cory and I would wake up and we would feel like it was the right time to have one, and that would be that.

That is not what this is at all. I really, really, want one. I want to feel a special spirit from God growing inside me, and I want to go through the process of the miracle that happens in the delivery room when my baby gets to breathe its first breath, see it's daddy and be held by its mommy that has been waiting so long to see her baby's face. I want to hold my baby forever! I want to come home and began to teach my child everything I know, about the gospel, and life, and how to be good and right. I want to be there when they get hurt, or when they accomplish the small and great things. I want to watch them grow up and start a family of their own. I want Cory and I to sit holding hands with family and grand kids around us.

I know that life might throw some big curve balls at us and things might not end up as prefect as I wish them to be but, I want that too. I want the trials and hard times that come with this family that I want and need in my life.

After so many years of never wanting to have any kids, I have no clue where all these feelings are coming from, but I am so ready. I can't wait, and I hope that the day that I can let the news fly that I am pregnant comes soon.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you. It's amazing to know that we feel His promptings in all we do, even starting a family. I thought I was to young to be a g-ma and it's the best thing ever. Kaden changed my life and when you are blessed with children they will change yours

    ReplyDelete