Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cory is Gone

Cory left me this week to go to San Diego for work. I had planned on writing about how I miss him and how much I wish that he was back here with me, and while all that is still true; having him gone has really made me aware of all the things that he does for me around the house.

First and foremost, I am always hungry. Cory is the cook in the house, not me. I have no clue where to start. I am getting sick of Taco Bell and can't wait for my Honey to come home and cook something yummy for me to eat.
Second, I went onto the computer at home to do my blog about how much miss my Honey, and I could not get the stupid thing to work right. I had to do my blog at work (don't tell anyone) and my picture sucks. It is kinda fitting that I needed my Honey to fix the computer to do my blog about how much I miss my Honey.
Third, I never noticed that when I start to get upset over things I have to do or get done, Cory just comes right over and helps me finish it. Feeding the dogs, washing the clothes, taking care of the birds, watering the plants, putting all the animals were they need to go. He is such a good helper. I miss that.
Hopefully today and tomorrow will go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment