Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feeling Down

Last night I was feeling kinda down. I don't really know why either. Maybe something to do with one of my favorite pet sittings going home, or that girls camp is right around the corner and I don't feel ready at all. Maybe it's a money thing, because no one has any money right now. Either way I was just not very happy last night, and that really is not me.

So Cory decided to cheer me up.

We ate a whole pizza at 10:00pm last night. I felt better at the time and got a great nights sleep, but downing half a pepperoni pizza that late at night is not going to be very good on the hot body that I am going for.

So new rules:
1. If I am feeling down, I am going to go for a run to some up beat music, or do some dancing to cheer me up.
2. I will eat only when I am hungry, and stop when I am full. (the stopping part is the hard part for me, I love me some food)
3. Fresh fruits and vegs for any and all snacks.
4. No more soda!

Maybe I should just start with only three rules for now.

1 comment:

  1. Help me obey one of these rules and I will be happy. Camp will be great and my car will carry all the things we need..... Except soda!!!!

    ReplyDelete