Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Have Issues!

Yesterday when I went to work they had a project for me to do. Organize some drawers that we put tubes and needles into. They asked me to do this because I have issues. Really, I have a problem. I like everything to be neat and organized to a very high degree. It is not normal and I am looking into places that will take me in and help me with my problem, but they have all told me that I am beyond help and that due to my level of insanity that I am just going to have to learn to deal with it.
Oh well, at work I found I way to pull four drawers worth of stuff, organize it and put them back into only three, with everything in its own place.
Aren't they so pretty?

Only after I finished did I think to take a picture of the before shot.

Anyway, I thought it was great and to be completely honest I loved doing it. My whole house is this way. And I took pictures to prove it.

My closet in our bedroom.


The pantry. Cory messes with me and moves one or two things around. I can always find it.


The trick to a bathroom medicine cabinet is to not put too much in it. Only what you use everyday.


As my grandma always says "everything has a place, and everything in it's place"

1 comment:

  1. I see nothing wrong with this! I love an organized drawer/closet/medicine cabinet!!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete