Tuesday, April 17, 2012

8 months


Wow they are 8 months and I am two months behind so I don't even remember that far. That's sad! I know that at this time they are finally learning to crawl and they are starting to get into everything. Although this means that I know have to baby prof the whole house I am so grateful that they are now crawling. They are so much more happy that they can get around and so they are different babies. Happy all the time! Which makes for a happy Mommy!


Pepper. Yes, she did crawl first and I'm sure she will hold that over her sisters head for the rest of her life. Oh, well! I'm sure Izzy will have a good come back.
Izzy. She is so funny! She does this thing now where she sits in place and bounces up and down when she is happy. It is really cute to watch.
8 months, and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment