Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Picture time

It's RANDOM PICTURE TIME! I love taking random pictures of the girls. It is always funny when I look back on them and remember why I just had to grab the camera and take a picture really quick. I also find myself putting them down for a nap or bed and then spending hours going over my pictures of the girls. I guess it is a mom thing . . . anyway, here are some random picture of my girlies!

 This one was quick shot for daddy. He sent me a text one day while he was at work and said that he missed his girls, so I grabbed my phone turn to the girls and said "Boo" and this is what I got. I sent it to Cory and told him that we missed him too and thanked him for going to work so mommy could stay and take care of our babies. Love you, daddy!

 This one makes me laugh. I could not get a picture with Pepper's feet still! When I put her in this chair she went wild. Kicking and laughing, oh my! See, this chair was made for me by my Grandpa Palmer (on my dad's side). He gave it to me when I was one year old, and I have used it and loved every year of my life after. It is one of maybe five things I own that I hold dear to my heart. It has been used and beat up pretty good and that is part of its charm, but as you see, it still makes babies smile and laugh. Love you, and miss Grandpa!

 Costco! Costco has turned into my favorite place to go shopping. Not because of the deals, or the yummy food court (which I do love), or the free samples, but because of the double baby seats on their carts! Love them! This has made my life so much easier. I can just throw them in the cart and go. No worry about where to put the other baby, or if I should push a stroller and pull the cart. No asking for help from my sister to go shopping. Just go! Yeah! Plus, they look so cute. 

 Where are you going Pepper?
So, we have these two chairs in our family room that when pushed together they create this prefect little tunnel. The girls learned that instead of going around the chairs they can just crawl right through. It can be pretty funny when you are sitting in the chair and then you look down and there is a baby's head.

 I don't even remember why I took this picture but I love, love, love the look on Izzy's face. "What!?!?!?"

 Good morning! I think a plus side of having twins is in the morning they have someone to wake up with and play with until mommy is done with her shower and getting ready. When ever I come in to get them out of bed in the morning this is what I get! Happy babies! Love them!

 This was another text to Daddy. He asked me what we were doing. This is what I sent him. Izzy you have the cutest little smiles!

 Snack time. Daddy took this picture one time while I was making lunch, or dinner I can't remember. Anyway, he was feeding them a snack and trying to get them to smile. At least Pepper was willing to smile for him.

Ok, so sometimes it takes them a few trys before they get the bottle in their mouths. Don't judge.

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures.
We will do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment