Wednesday, April 25, 2012

9 Months!

I hate how the time goes by so fast and that they are already 9 months old. Everyone says that they grow up so fast and it is true. Why do they have to grow up?
Nine months!
Wow, this has been my favorite month so far. They have been so much fun and they are really starting to become their own little persons. It is so neat to watch them play and discover things. They love to look at books and now every night before we go to bed I get out two to three books and read to them (while they are in their beds and I'm in a chair, they will take the books out of my hands if I sit them on my lap). They start bouncing up and down in their cribs when I pull the books out because they are just so excited to read.
They have also gotten really good at pulling themselves up on things and then sitting back down. There for awhile they would pull themselves up and not know how to fall back down so they would just stand there and scream until mom or dad could help them back down, but now they are doing much better and so they are off. They explore the house everywhere and find something new for mommy to baby proof everyday.
Pepper is as independent as they come and when you pick her up to hold her she will turn away and push away from you so she can see everything. If you get a hug from her you are lucky because she does not give them out very often. She is however so much fun and loves to play with others or by herself. She will snuggle(squeeze as tight as she can) her dolls and stuffed animals, and loves to take everything I just put into the box back out!

Izzy is our snuggle bug so when ever I need to love on a baby she is happy to let me snuggle with her. She also will shake her toys up and down, so she loves rattles and things that make noise when you shake them. She does this thing when she is hooked into something (her car seat, jumper, stroller, highchair, or exerciser) She will flex! And not talking like a cute flex your arms for me and show me your muscles. I mean she will flex every muscle in her little body. The girl is ripped! She will sit there and kick-flex, and kick-flex, and kick-flex. I'll have to get a video of it because I've  never seen a baby do it before.  It is crazy to watch.

Oh, my crazy girls. You sure do make life so much more fun! Happy 9months!


No comments:

Post a Comment