Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter 2012

 Happy Easter everyone!
(I know I'm behind, but I'm trying to catch up)

Don't they look so cute?
I love Easter Sunday. I love going to church and hearing about Jesus and all he has done for us. It is always wonderful to be reminded how much he loves me and what he went through for me. I love him and Easter is such a great time to remember and thank him. I love spending time with family and enjoying one another. I am so blessed to have family all around me. It has been the biggest blessing in my life. And of course, I love new Easter clothes! It is such fun for me, and this year was the first year I was able to spoil my cuties. 
Cory gave me the hardest time about going out and getting them new Easter dresses. He thought that they had enough clothes and dresses. (which they do) But I still wanted to get them something special to wear Easter Morning. They are so cute! 
(I was right to go out and buy more clothes that they didn't need. Just don't tell Cory.)

Aunt Kacee came by and brought us Easter baskets for the girls. They had clothes (which they loved), stuffed animals (which they snuggled), candy (which mom and dad ate), and confetti eggs!
Pepper ate them!
And they were a little messy,
in more ways then one,
But, oh, so much fun!
Don't you just love Easter?
Thanks for the mess Aunt Kacee! We love you and all our family that we were able to see this Easter. Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment