Sunday, October 16, 2011

Four months

We are four months!

Can you believe it?
It seems like in the last month the girls have really grown out of the "Newborn" stage and are finally babies. They follow us better and interact with us so much better now. They also have found their hands, which I love to watch. They are still a lot of work, but it seems like they are becoming so much more fun.

Izzy
Oh, Izzy! I love her so much. She is still my cute "little" girl and we still are having a hard time getting her to eat, but she is putting on good weight. As of today she is 11.9 lbs. Good going Izzy! Although we are still doing our tummy time and even practice our sitting, Izzy loves to stand up! She does not try walking yet, just loves to stand on your legs, the floor, the bed, anything you will let her stand on. I'm sure that she will be the first to walk! It is almost like she can't wait to get going and experimenting (aka, tear the house apart) so she can learn everything.

She is becoming a thumb sucker. In fact, she is starting to bring everything to her mouth. Just the other day I put her binki in her hand and she put it right in her mouth!, all by herself! I can't believe they are growing up so fast. It makes me so sad. Slow down!!

Her new thing is sticking out her tongue. Oh, she is so cute! I could just eat her up! She smiles all the time now and has even laughed a few times. She is such a happy baby. When Cory and I took them up to Joe City, she sat with a group of people at one of the tables they had there and laughed, smiled, and entertained them for a hour or two. What a social butterfly. She has even started to talk, not really, just ga ga's and goo goo's.

Izzy, you are such a good girl! I love you so much and I am thankful everyday that you are my daughter.

Pepper
I love her so much! Pepper is also doing really good. She weights 14.2lbs today. She is such a little chubby girl and I love it. Why is it that this is the only time in a girls life where they can have rolls and it be cute? I say bring them on! She is still my big eater, and I think I can count on one hand the times she has not finished her bottle. She is so funny about it too. It is like a work out for her when she eats! She sucks so hard and so fast that she has to stop every few minutes or so and breath. She will huff and puff for a few seconds and attack the bottle again.

She loves tummy time and now whenever we put her down for it she get up on her elbows and looks around at everything. She is so funny. She crosses her little hands and looks all prissy about it, like she is all that and a bag of wigs. Oh, she makes me laugh.

She is such a big talker. She talks cute, loud, learns, yells, and even sighs. (Like I embarrass her already or something) I swear she has said mum, daddy, i love you, hungry, and ninja. I know she is so smart and is going to love ninjas or something. Although I can't wait for them to talk, I think I can wait. I think we are going to have some chatter boxes on our hands. I'll be sure to post their "twin" conversations.

How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl? I love you, Pepper.

This has been the best four months of my life! I can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment