Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Longing

To my friends, I love you.

longing.<span class=


Over the past few weeks I have had many of my close friends share with me their desire to have children and their hardship of that either not being able to come true or it being very difficult for them to have children. I feel for them. I want so badly to change things for them and make it better, different, joyful, peaceful, whatever it is that they need. I wish that things were easier for them.

I wish that I knew what to say to make them feel better. Sometimes when they say things that brake my heart I am lost for words. I don't want to say or do the wrong thing and make things worst, but I want to help how I can. Sometimes the only thing I can say is: I'm sorry.

I am so sorry.

I want so badly for you to be happy. I want you to have what you want, and I hope that you will. Maybe not now, maybe not here, but someday you will be a mom. You will be a mom to a beautiful little child. One that is waiting for you. Now you just have to wait for them.


I love you, please hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment