Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sleeping habits

I have been very lucky to have girls that sleep through the night. They really didn't take too long to teach them to sleep well either. At 9pm I get their milk ready and take turns putting each one down. They fall asleep around 9:30 and 10:00 and then don't wake back up until 5:30 and 6:00. I know! I am so lucky!

This morning after their first feeding of the day, I put them back down and then got myself ready for the day. I came back in to find this:

Izzy sleeps on her back with her hands up by her face just like her daddy. She is so precious and I always want to kiss her hands when she opens them up like that. She kicks her blanket off and sometimes can move from one side of the crib to the other. To most people she sleeps "normal".

Pepper on the other hand,
sleeps just like her momma. I know to some people, it does not look comfortable, but really I understand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment