Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sisters

Don't worry everyone. I will do a blog about Pepper, but this isn't it.
This blog is about sisters.
Sometimes I wonder where I would be if I didn't have my sisters. Disneyland wouldn't be as much fun, and I wouldn't know as much about coyotes as I do. I would have no one to walk around the zoo with and there would be too much ice cream in the fridge. Sometimes us girls just need a girl friend who we can share our up most secrets with that wont ever judge us and will love us no matter what. Sisters can be the best for that, and I know that if I didn't have my sisters not only would I not be who I am today, but life just wouldn't be as fun.

Sometimes I sit and think about how my girls will play with each other when they are older. Will they have tea parties together and talk in their own language? Will they fight to be the first at everything? Will they hold hands as they walk to nursery and class? Will they pretend to be one another for people who don't know them as well? Will they share clothes and shoes, or have different looks? I don't know, but what I do know is, they will have a sister.

Even now, when they are still so young and don't even understand, I think they know they have a sister. I find them all the time holding hands. When I do put them to sleep together they turn towards one another to snuggle up to their sister. It is so sweet to see and I hope that it never stops. They are beginning to talk right now and sometimes we sit them up facing each other. They ga ga and goo goo to one another, like they really understand what the other is saying. Sometimes they even smile at one another. It is so fun to watch.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful little girls. And I am so grateful that they will always have their sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment