Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Daddy's Saturday Morning

So, I have gone back to work, kinda.
I have started working on Saturdays for the animal clinic I used to work full time for before I had babies. I did miss working and I has been really good to get out of the house without a baby (or two) attached to my hip. The extra money has been nice too, as twins can be spendy. But the best part about me going back to work on Saturdays is . . .
Daddy's Saturday Morning!
 Daddy gets to take care of the girls all morning (I only work a half day) and all by himself! They get to stay in PJ's and play and watch TV and eat snacks all morning. Sometimes they get unto things they shouldn't  . . .
 But, (and this is the best part) daddy gets to take care of cleaning up the messes!

Sometimes they help daddy out with his computer stuff . . .
 and daddy is the one to tell them that we don't eat our mouses for our computers.
I think we all look forward to Saturdays in our house. Mom gets to get out, dad gets to love on his girls, and they get to have him all to themselves. I can't wait until the next Daddy's Saturday Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment