Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our new Friend Juslee and the Zoo!

 Meet Juslee.
She is the girls' new best friend. We met at Applebee's and found out that they were new to the area and I offered up a play date and we have been meeting once a week to play ever since. They play very well together and I am sure look forward to seeing their friend as much I look forward to seeing her mom and having adult mommy time. Although she is two months younger then my girls they are the same size and everything. When we go anywhere together it looks like triplets. (and I thought I got stopped a lot with twins!)

One week we went to the zoo and had a blast. We saw all kids of animals although, I wasn't smart enough to take any pictures of the animals! (I guess we are going to have to go back) But Juslee's mom took a few of our girls.
 This is Juslee with her new hat. She is just so cute!
 Izzy! She fell asleep pretty quickly but we did manage to get this cute picture of her.
 Pepper and me. Too bad Izzy was asleep at this time. That would have been a real cute picture with all three of us.
Pepper. She really loves the zoo. I guess we are going to need to go back, and this time take some pictures of the animals. (not just the monkeys)

No comments:

Post a Comment