Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cory

I have the best husband in the world! I hope every other wife thinks that about their husbands too, but truly mine is the best. I love him so much and for so many reasons. He is my rock and he keeps me sane when things get out of hand. He makes me laugh everyday. He calms me down when I am mad. He keeps me in line when I start acting up. He is on all levels my better half. And over the last three months I have learned that he is the best daddy ever!

I mean really, how many dads would stay home all day Friday and Saturday and take care of two, twin, newborn, girls while mommy went to work? Not many! And he does; and he is so good at it. He doesn't think so, but he is.
I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a great husband. He warms my heart every time he comes home from work and comes running into our room saying "where are my girls? I've missed them so much". He does so much for them everyday, and he is such a big help to me. I have no clue how I would be able to do any of this without him.

His girls love him so much and they light up when he comes into the room. They love to snuggle with him and fall asleep on him. They are daddy's girls and I fear the day they start asking daddy for money and cars, because they have Cory wrapped around their little fingers so tight already. He is going to have a very hard time saying no.
I Love you Cory. You are the best husband and Father to my sweet little girls I could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment