Monday, September 19, 2011

How are the dogs doing with the babies?


I get asked a lot how my dogs are handling the two new babies and if they are acting jealous of them, or showing any dislike toward them. What do you think?

I really do have the best dogs. In fact, I think by now they understand English because when I ask them to do things now I don't even give them commands. I just tell them what I want them to do as if I were asking a person. As the girls get older it will be so cute to watch them crawl all over the dogs. I know they will pull their ears and tails. I know they will draw all over them with markers. I know I will go outside to find all four of them covered in mud, looking as happy as can be. And I know that my dogs will not only let them do all those things to them, they will be happy to have two more little people to lick and love on.

So no, my dogs don't show any signs that they don't like the girls. They love having them in the family too.

1 comment: