Thursday, September 22, 2011

Work

First of all, I love my job! I love who I work for and who I work with. I love what I do and I feel like I am good at it too. Since I had my babies I went back and only work three days a week and I also feel like I am able to juggle twins and working part time.

But, . . . . .

I HATE leaving them in the morning!
I have to quit. I think it will be weird for me because I have never not had a job and although Cory has a great job and can support us, it is always nice knowing that we have a couple hundred extra dollars in cause we need it that month. But, the plain and simple truth is that I just can't leave them in the morning. It brakes my heart. Not only are they so cute, but they are such good girls too. They aren't too whiney and they smile everyday. They are starting to make the cutest sounds and when I am at work, my mind is always home with them. It's just not fair, for any of us. I really don't like quitting my job and I wish I had started working for these doctors sooner. They really are the best people I have ever worked for. It is going to be hard to say goodbye, but I think it is the right thing to do.
Okay girls, Mommy is coming home!

3 comments:

  1. I remember feeling the exact same way when Brenn was born. It was so hard to give up my job but it was worth it!

    They are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know Karen. My heart is at peace with my choice. I know I have made to right choice now.

    ReplyDelete