Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The First Time Swimming (out of the belly)

I took the girls swimming last week for the first time ever. When I was pregnant I went swimming almost every other day, and in the last month I went to the pool everyday. It was the only thing that helped the pain in my back. Maybe they would like going swimming outside the belly. I knew that they liked their bath in the evenings and thought that maybe they would like to go swimming in a pool too. I have a friend with a really nice pool so she said we could use it.

But first we had to get dressed in our swimming suits.

(Pepper)
Why are babies so cute in two-piece swimming suits?

(Izzy and Aunt Jordan)

Oh no, Izzy! Where did you go? We got to have those big hats to help protect our heads from the sun.

(Pepper)
Now it's time to get our sunscreen on.

Jordan was being silly with Izzy and her sunscreen! Jordan you are supposed to rub it in, not just put dots all over my face.

Okay, I think we are all ready!

What a nice looking pool!

(Izzy)
Just hanging out in the pool. They loved it, once they got over the shock of the cold water they really just enjoyed themselves.
In fact,
Pepper fell asleep.

What a fun time at the pool. And because we live in AZ and summer sticks around until October we can enjoy swimming for another month! I have so much fun with these little girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment