Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three Months!!!

Three Months! I can't believe it!
K, I'm not going to lie, sometimes life just gets in the way and messes things up. And sometimes mom has too big of a plan and too prefect of a plan that I just set myself up for failure. I had this three month picture all planned out. I knew what outfits I wanted and I bought bows to match! I knew how I wanted it to look and had it all figured out. However, after an hour and a half of fighting these girls and trying to make everything look prefect, I gave up . . . I would just do it tomorrow and say it was their three month picture. No one would know!

So I gave them their bath and got them into their jammies. And of course, NOW they were happy! So . . . this is why their three month picture is in jammies. Now that I look back on it, I think it's prefect. It is what happened anyway, and now I will always remember how happy they were after, not how mad they were before.

(Pepper)

(Izzy)

Sometimes these girls can drive me crazy, but I can always remember how grateful I am to have them. They warm my heart and I am so thankful everyday for them. I love being a mom. Now if only I can figure out how to stop them from growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment