Friday, September 16, 2011

Sundays

Sundays are the best!
Not only do I get to dress my girls up in cute little outfits and bring them to church with me, but that's about all I do on Sundays. It's kinda a day off for Cory and I.
Let me explain.
When I get to church and find my seat (in the back, ya, I should be better) not even five minutes later I have three people asking to hold a baby, and two people holding their hands out to me asking also with their actions if they can hold a baby. I don't think I have ever held one of my babies during a sacrament meeting. Sunday school is the same thing, and do you really think that I could get through relief society without all those women also wanting to hold such cute, beautiful babies? No!
After church we go over to my mom and dad's house to have lunch. Grandma Michelle, Grandpa Keith, aunt Jordan, aunt Kaylee, and uncle Sheldon all live there. Do you think I get to hold and take care of my babies there? No!
After that we go over to Cory's mom's house. Grandma Karla, Grandpa Jim, aunt Kari, Kelcee, aunt Christy, uncle Weston, and Sophie have all been known to hold babies there. So, do you think I get to hold a baby there? No!
Really, it's not a bad thing. I like the day off, and I love that I can still see them and give them kisses whenever the urge gets to be too much. I just think it's funny.

Sometimes babies are just too cute for a mommy to keep all to themselves. I guess that's why we have Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment