Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two Months

My girls are two months old, already!

Pepper. Oh, I love her so much! She is still eating well and gaining great weight. She is the first one to wake up in the morning and she likes to go for car rides and loves her bath. She is the bigger baby. It is funny that most people know her that way. She just now (at two months) is learning how to smile. She holds her head up pretty well, as long as she is awake, and for the most part is a very happy baby. (although I will say, today she was not)

My Izzy. She is the definition of a Daddy's girl. She loves her daddy and loves to be held by him. She likes tummy time and smiles whenever we change her diaper. In fact, she is the baby that has a better control over her face and smiles way more then her sister. She still does not eat very well though, but we are working on it. Isn't her smile so cute?

Man, I love my girls. They are so much fun, but I need to find a way to slow this whole growing thing down. I just can't believe they are two months already.

No comments:

Post a Comment